Karmic updates via
Get Your Ex Back!

Want to win back a lost love? Astrology can help! Find out when are the very best times, astrologically speaking, to get your ex back!

Top 10 Karmic Laws to Live By

Cutting through the cosmic clutter

No one is perfect. We all struggle with right and wrong, making mistakes and embarrassing guilty pleasures (any fans of Ke$ha out there?). But it's still important to infuse the world with as much positive energy as we can. The first step? Cutting the cosmic clutter. That's why we've compiled these 10 practical tips you can use to inspire and guide your good intentions every day. To join the ranks of the Daily Defenders of Good Karma, you'll need to try to live up to these rules ... and share them with as many people as possible!

Top 10 Karma laws

1. A horoscope a day keeps bad Karma away
2. Not all tweets are created equal
3. Post in the past tense
4. Follow ... don't be a "follower"
5. If you can't post something nice, don't post
anything at all
6. Respect the text
7. Censor your cell
8. Give it a rest
9. Think out of the e-mail inbox
10. Monitor the aspects of your life

Read more about each of these karmic laws:

1) A horoscope a day keeps bad
Karma away

Starting each morning with one minute of personalized and objective insight can have a powerful impact on the choices you make as you move through your day. Take the Karma Challenge: read your horoscope every morning around the same time for a week straight and pay attention to how your overall well-being shifts for the better!

Comments

Add in Your Comment!

75 Comments to "Top 10 Karmic Laws to Live By"
The profile picture for David Gibbson.
David Gibbson says:
Tue, 04/12/2016 - 20:54

This post is very much informative and I think it helps me to know more about the top 10 Karmic laws to live by. how to stop snoring I believe in these laws and also I have been following those laws in my life. Keep sharing more posts on this blog!

The profile picture for Ann Marie.
Ann Marie says:
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 06:45

Than you For the wonderful work you have done. I truly enjoyed every bit of what you have sent me! God bless and keep up the good work. Can you tell me more about the master number 22? That's when I was born! Thanks and have a wonderful day, Sincerely Ann-Marie

The profile picture for Chere.
Chere says:
Mon, 10/26/2015 - 23:48

I have been living by these simple yet powerful 10 karmic suggestions for what seems like well..since I started reading my horoscope (50 yrs). It works. It's a way of life that I find attracts, promotes good karma. Thank you for reminding me to unplug. OM.

The profile picture for sheri.
sheri says:
Mon, 07/06/2015 - 21:31

I have to say this insight should be posted everywhere people can come across it! I wish I could print a copy of it and post it in my towns city hall with my families name on it. I come from a small town where rumors spread like wild fire. I recently have felt the stigma of a tragedy me and my family just went through. Sadly almost 14 months ago I lost my 19 yr old son Joshua to a drug overdose. Our family has been through enough already, to have people talk and draw their own conclusions about how he was raised and what kind of family we are. Just an example of how hurtful some words can be.

The profile picture for Mary.
Mary says:
Thu, 08/14/2014 - 09:31

As a newcomer to this site, I must admit I have never entered personal information for the "world to see". But that said, I admit to wholeheartedly believing if we treat people as we want to be treated, our lives will be happier. If for some reason a person cannot speak positively about someone of something, keep your mouth shut. If we ask in prayer every day for strength of goodness and willpower, we will be granted just that. I truly believe our guardian angels are with us and can guide us if asked. Life is too short for negativity. Messages come to me through my dreams and strong intuition. Neither has ever failed me. Sometimes, I overthink various areas and go against those messages. In doing this, life's lessons can be much harder to learn. Go with the flow and be positive in your thoughts and feelings. Have good Karma!

The profile picture for Renee Ballard.
Renee Ballard says:
Tue, 08/12/2014 - 08:37

My problem is starting with good intention's. and never finishing thing's but astrology I have followed all my life and I'm told don't read to much into the horoscope's But I can't help it i'm drawn to it. I wish I could make a living through astrology. but I don't know the first clue and don't want to get rippied off. But astrology is so fascinating. Thank you!

The profile picture for Renee Ballard.
Renee Ballard says:
Tue, 08/12/2014 - 08:37

The profile picture for Sylvia Thomson.
Sylvia Thomson says:
Tue, 04/08/2014 - 04:39

Thank you, this all makes perfect sense and I to will surely give it a go.

The profile picture for Sabrina.
Sabrina says:
Thu, 09/12/2013 - 11:36

Thank you, These are very good Laws to live by :)

The profile picture for Jacqueline.
Jacqueline says:
Fri, 06/14/2013 - 02:56

Very useful information, thank you.

The magical Summer Solstice on June 20, 2016, marks the longest day and the shortest night of the entire year in the Northern Hemisphere! Look to your horoscope sign to see how you should make the most of the summer season! ... continued »

by Astrology Detective

The heavy-hitting planets Saturn, Neptune, and Jupiter have been loosely squaring off against each other since early spring. Mercury joins the fray during the first half of this week, creating a Grand Cross in the Mutable signs from Monday to Wednesday. It is time to ponder about the greater meanings of life: independence vs. security, trust vs. healthy skepticism.At the Full Moon on Monday in Sagittarius, trine Uranus in Aries, it may be time to let go of situations that are no longer nourishing your life and start something new. ... continued »

Emily Trinkaus

The Sun's move into Cancer on June 20 also marks a shift of seasons: The Summer Solstice, the official start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year, a time to celebrate the light -- the joy, warmth, abundance and blessings of summer.  ... continued »

Sun in Cancer

It's Cancer Season

Read YOUR sign's Sun in Cancer
horoscope to see what's in store! Go »

More for today

Get more insight into your day!

Horoscope