Follow us:

Moving in Together: The Best Bet

13 replies [Last post]
Sam

I am moving in with my boyfriend in about a month. We are both very excited. But excitement wasn't the only response for either of us when the idea of moving in together was first on the table, it was more excitement mixed with horrible fear and anxiety. While I was worried, "What if we break up? How terrible would that be?" His worries were more along the lines of, "Will I have enough time to myself? What about football?" Once a football agreement was laid out (he can always watch football) and a break-up plan was introduced (don't) we were on our way, on our way to deciding if he can hang up his Bruce Springsteen poster (he can) and buying synthetic down blankets and pillows since all of my down bedding will be trashed due to his allergies. While the list of negotiations we will face can go on and on, we already made the decision to do it and have signed a lease so I think it may be best to focus on the positives.

Some positives that I am focusing on:

No more over-night bags: It is so difficult lugging my hair straightener all over New York City. Not to mention the fact that I never remember to check the weather before I pack for the night and end up carrying around a bag (with my hair straightener) full of clothes that are nowhere near weather-appropriate.

Less scheduling: When our work days are over, our after work plans are complete. We won't have to text or call to see if the other one is home. No more waiting outside on a park bench in the dark with homeless people sleeping at my feet (with my overnight bag) for him to return since it wouldn't make sense to go home first. I can just go to my house and fall asleep. I won't have to wait up for him just to catch a glimpse of each other during a busy work week.

More for our money: New York City rent is ridiculous and so is having five roommates at 27. I just can't do it. Now we can afford a nice one-bedroom and live less like freshman in college with a loft bed, trying to figure out who bought what groceries, wondering why someone is drawing lines on milk cartons.

Sex: in more places than just the bedroom. Bed sex is nice. But so are random acts of sex, in the kitchen, on the couch, and in the shower.

It makes sense. Much more sense than allergies to amazing down comforters or football for three nights a week. While I am a little nervous about what he will think about my sloth Sundays and womanly grooming habits, it won't outweigh waking up next to his little face that I love (resting on synthetic down) every morning.

LoganWoodard

Horror scoop is widely informed and taught for the goodness for the individuals. The range of the society and visits of the https://www.australianessays.org/proofreading-services/ are quantified for the citizens. The method is done for the approval of the fixed items for the humans.

milan joy

Everyone was very much interested to know about their future. What does your future says about? We must have curiosity to know about our future. Astrology have all the answers for this. Its good to see this site over here. Thank you so much for the updates. Clothing Production

alikhan

AllBusinessTemplates.com delivers Beautifully Designed, Easily Editable Templates to Get your Work Done Faster & Smarter. Simply Browse, Search, Save & Download our Easy to use Templates. Get Access to 30,000+ Documents & Templates in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint format. Our community of Coders, Artists, Designers, Lawyers, Marketers & Writers are working towards one goal of making the world’s work get done Faster and Smarter. AllBusinessTemplates.com helps you to Save Time, Money & Frustration, Get Organised & Improve Productivity, Standardise Your Business Process, Create Brand Identity & Visibility, Communicate Better & Look Professional, Win More Customers, Build Bigger, Better, Faster Business, Save thousands in Designer & Legal Fees. GDPR implementation

alikhan

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. bookkeeping classes

alikhan

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: what is cognitive development in early childhood

alikhan

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... construction estimating certification

alikhan

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. seo for plastic surgeons

alikhan

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: caliburn

alikhan

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Liver Repair

alikhan

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. cheap rompers

alikhan

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. rock and roll it smoke shop

alikhan

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. whirlpool outlet

alikhan

Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... discount mens suits

Planetary Placements

What's up in the Cosmos?

See where each planet is and how
they're affecting you right now! Go »

More for today

Get more insight into your day!

Horoscope
Horoscope
Tarot
Tarot
Number
Number