1. Not taking action on your dreams
Think about this: there are many in the world who are making their dreams come true. So why not you? You should be one of them!
2. Waiting for the "perfect" time
The "perfect time" is nothing but a myth! So take a step toward your goal now. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed for any of us.
3. Not helping others enough
Take a look at the people around you and go out of your way to help them. I'm sure you would appreciate it if they did that for you.
4. Shying away from taking risks
Think about the benefits and costs and then make an informed decision. Remember great risk can lead to great reward.
5. Not making your loved ones smile and laugh enough
Our loved ones are the most important thing in the world... or at least they should be. So have fun with them. Smile and laugh... a lot!
6. Not seeing the world and all its glory when you're young and healthy
If you have the money to travel (and you like doing it), get out there and see the world now! There are so many other fascinating cultures to explore, so just go do it!
7. Working too much
Even if you love your work and become engrossed in it, don't forget to come up for air and spend quality time with people.
8. Listening to other people's opinions before your own
It's easy to listen to other peoples' loud opinions. But if you ignore your gut feeling, I almost guarantee you'll eventually end up regretting it.
9. Not spending enough time with positive people
Dump the “Energy Vampires” in your life! You know who I'm talking about. The people who drain you, suck you dry, and give nothing back. Instead, surround yourself with positive people.
10. Not saying what you should have said
Did you not tell someone that you loved him/her? Well, what are you waiting for? There's no time like the present. Do it now!
Article provided by Oranum Psychics.